Trinity Turf proudly carries Worm Power Turf by AQUA AID Solutions. Our knowledgeable team is happy to answer any questions you have about this biological solution.
Please contact us if you need help or you’d like to place an order.
Here is some helpful information for your convenience.
About AQUA AID’s Vermicompost Organic Liquid Extract
Healthy soil is the key to everything. Worm Power works to strengthen the physical and biological components of soil.
This vermicompost extract improves soil health by delivering a diverse microbial population. The result is accelerated root initiation, establishment, and development as well as better nutrient uptake.
Peer-reviewed research confirms that Worm Power Turf helps produce stronger, more vigorous plants.
Golf courses, parks, athletic fields, lawns, ornamental plants, shrubs, flowers
- Enhances availability and uptake of plant nutrients
- Provides macro and micro nutrients
- Increases soil water holding capacity
- Reduces watering frequency
- Accelerates root initiation and development
- Encourages pore development in native soils
This product delivers the best results in a season-long application plan.
- Lawn & Turf: Apply as a soil spray at 8 ounces per 1,000 ft² in 2 gallons of water (25 L/ha in 800 L) at 15 day intervals or as needed.
- For Thatch Reduction: To aid in thatch reduction, apply as a soil spray at 16 ounces per 1,000 ft² in 2 gallons of water (50 L/ha in 800 L) at 30 day intervals.
- Ornamentals: Apply as a foliar spray at 1 ounce per gallon (8 ml/L) weekly throughout the growing season.
Looking for the Worm Power Turf Label?
See also: Moisture Management Solutions